martes, 1 de septiembre de 2009

The Flaming Lips - She Don't Use Jelly (1994)


From the album Transmissions from the Satellite Heart in 1994



I know a girl who thinks of ghosts
Shell make ya breakfast
Shell make ya toast
She dont use butter
She dont use cheese
She dont use jelly
Or any of these
She uses vaseline
Vaseline
Vaseline

I know a guy who goes to shows
When hes at home and he blows his nose
He dont use tissues or his sleeve
He dont use napkins or any of these
He uses magazines
Magazines
Magazines
Magazines
Magazines

I know a girl who reminds me of cher
(reminds me of cher)
Shes always changing
(shes always changing)
The color of her hair
(color of her hair)
She dont use nothing
That ya buy at the store
She likes her hair to be real orange
She uses tangerines
Tangerines
Tangerines
Tangerines
Tangerines
Tangerines

No hay comentarios: