jueves, 16 de julio de 2009

The Soundtrack Of Our Lives - Blow My Cool (1996)


From the album Welcome to the Infant Freebase in 1996



tell me, is there something i can't do?
or are you just too hung up to get scewed?
i've got it all but you know i gotta have some more
so let it fall 'cause i really don't care anymore

well do you do you
don't you want to make a fool of yourself?
do you do you really wanna be like somebody else?
(no, i'm not afraid to blow my cool, never been afraid to blow my cool)

tell me is there something i should hide
love to have a laugh when you put me aside
limitations try to tell you how to act
but they're too jealous to notice when they overreact

so, do you do you want to make a fool for yourself
well do you really want to be somebody
who's got to be someone who just don't wanna be?

i've been a senile man, living in a garbage can
i'm still a cartoon animal
i still make friends with everyone
so do you don't you wanna make a fool of yourself
or do you do you really wanna be like somebody else?

well do you really wanna be somebody
who's gotta be someone who just don't wanna be and make a fool of yourself?

(no, i'm not afraid to blow my cool, never been afraid to blow my cool)

2 comentarios:

El rey lagarto dijo...

Que buenos son estos cabrones, lo que pasa es que los descubri un tanto tarde y como ya tienen unos cuantos discos se me pone una perreria para seguirlos.

Joxemiel dijo...

También me pasa a mi. En directo son todavía mejores. Si tienes oportunidad vete a uno de sus conciertos si no lo has hecho ya.

Saludos.