lunes, 6 de julio de 2009

Grand Funk Railroad - In Need (1969)


From the album Grand Funk (The Red Album)



Hey, hey, mama; mama, what you tryin to do?
You keep on talkin to me, till your face turns blue.
Well, do you think Im a young boy, yet to make up my mind?
Well, Im just castin all my toys, Im gonna leave whats behind me, behind.
Im gonna leave whats behind me, behind.

I saw an old high school friend, just the other day,
He didnt ask me how Id been, he asked me how was my pay?
Now, do you call this a friendship, judging from what he said?
If you do, Ive a real tip: aint nobody gonna know about my bread.
Aint nobody gonna know about my bread.

If you got somebody, that you can trust to the very end,
I said if you do, I want to be like you, cause you sure got a real good friend.
You sure got a real good friend.
Friend ...
Friend ...

No hay comentarios: